Need Help?

Sometimes we can find things just a little too technical. If you need help finding the right bulb try out our great resources:

T5 1149mm Clear (15mm Diameter)

Detailed below are two Clear Fluorescent Sleeves that fit directly over a T5 (15mm diameter) 1149mm Fluorescent Tube to prevent glass and phosphor contamination in the event of a breakage: breakage protection is of paramount importance in food preparation, display and processing applications as well as in many manufacturing processes. The UV400 Sleeve cuts out all harmful UV up to 400 nanometres whilst still retaining good colour temperature. This is very important in archives, museums and libraries.

This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
3 Dec 10:04
Good Range, Convenient and Quick
I have used this site a number of times and have always had excellent service. They have usually got what I want, prices are good and delivery speedy. When I first used it, I was concerned the bulbs would arrive smashed. Not a problem. Never had a damaged bulb. Due to my own failings, I have never yet used their 5% off discount vouchers they send with your order. I always remember the vouchers just after I have placed the next order! Don't forget to use yours.
3 Dec 09:32
Excellant service
Quick and efficient