Need Help?

Sometimes we can find things just a little too technical. If you need help finding the right bulb try out our great resources:

Halogen Dichroic MR16 (50mm Dia) Open Fronted Light Bulbs

MR16 Halogen Lamps are an ever popular lighting solution for accent and directional lighting solutions. 99% of MR16 light bulbs have a closed front to the lamp. The other 1% is what this selection is about. The Open Fronted Halogen MR16 Lamp has no lens on the front of the bulb so the filament is exposed. Hence, these lamps MUST be used in closed luminaire ONLY, not only to protect the bulb from dust and contamination, but in the very rare event of the lamp breaking and shattering.

 

Halogen Dichroic MR16 (50mm Dia) Open Fronted Light Bulbs Continued

The open fronted halogen MR16 is a good source that offers a crisp bright halogen light, far brighter than that of an incandescent bulb and a lamp life twice as long at 2000 hours. Open fronted MR16s are most commonly found in downlighters and spotlights in domestic applications. This lamp emits a Warm White 2700k colour temperature and is rated at 20w, 35w or 50 watts.

This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
1 Dec 21:36
God Light
The price was very good and the light unit looks good. However disappointed that there were no lights supplied with the item
This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
1 Dec 16:06
Replacement light bulbs.
Very good service.