Need Help?

Sometimes we can find things just a little too technical. If you need help finding the right bulb try out our great resources:

T12 5 Foot - 1500mm Clear (40mm Diameter)

The functional Fluorescent Tube Sleeve detailed below is a T12 (38/40mm diameter) 1500mm version with a Clear finish, designed to prevent contamination in the event of a shattered lamp. This practical polycarbonate sleeve simply slides over the lamp and is secured by 2 end caps to contain glass and phosphor particles from spreading over a wide area. This reusable, durable product can be utilised in refrigeration units and food preparation and processing applications.

This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
3 Dec 10:04
Good Range, Convenient and Quick
I have used this site a number of times and have always had excellent service. They have usually got what I want, prices are good and delivery speedy. When I first used it, I was concerned the bulbs would arrive smashed. Not a problem. Never had a damaged bulb. Due to my own failings, I have never yet used their 5% off discount vouchers they send with your order. I always remember the vouchers just after I have placed the next order! Don't forget to use yours.
3 Dec 09:32
Excellant service
Quick and efficient