Need Help?

Sometimes we can find things just a little too technical. If you need help finding the right bulb try out our great resources:

T5 228mm Coloured (15mm Diameter)

Fluorescent Tube Sleeves are designed to retain shattered glass and phosphors in case of breakages as well as for decorative purposes. These T5 228mm Fluorescent Tube Sleeves come in a choice of 26 vibrant and subtle colours; simply slide the sleeve over you T5 lamp and alter the colour of light produced. These sleeves are reusable, highly transparent and durable; they reduce glare and easily cut to size. 

T5 228mm Coloured (15mm Diameter) Continued

Often used in architectural, retail, leisure, museum and entertainment applications these products comes with 2 end caps which fit snugly over the ends of the tube and will hold the lamps in place even if broken.

This is a star graphic used to illustrate customers feedback on the website
3 Dec 10:04
Good Range, Convenient and Quick
I have used this site a number of times and have always had excellent service. They have usually got what I want, prices are good and delivery speedy. When I first used it, I was concerned the bulbs would arrive smashed. Not a problem. Never had a damaged bulb. Due to my own failings, I have never yet used their 5% off discount vouchers they send with your order. I always remember the vouchers just after I have placed the next order! Don't forget to use yours.
3 Dec 09:32
Excellant service
Quick and efficient