Your basket is empty

Free Delivery Over £100
Payment Card Types

35 Watt AR111 Aluminium Reflector 111mm 6 Volt (4 Degree Beam)

This is a Product image
Quick Find: 372

Product Discontinued
This item was discontinued on 3rd October, 2022

Check out our full range:
Aluminium Reflector Halogen Light Bulbs

Beam Angle
4 Degrees

G53 (53mm Apart Prongs)

Cap/Base Type
2 Pin

Colour Temp
3500 K

110 mm


67 mm

Light Bulb Type

Light Colour
White (835)

320 lm

Leading Brand

Reflector/Spotlight Type


Light Bulb

6 Volt

35 W

35 Watt AR111 Aluminium Reflector 111mm 6 Volt (4 Degree Beam) from Leading Brand

Model: M163U

A Aluminium Reflector lamp which has a diameter of 111mm. Also this lamp is rated at 6 volt, 35 watt and features a 4 degree beam angle.

Technical Specifications

Light Bulb Type Reflectors/Spotlights
Technology Halogen
Wattage 35 W
Manufacturer Leading Brand
Light Colour White (835)
Dimming? Dimmable
Beam Angle 4 Degrees
Lumens 320 lm
Colour Temp 3500 K
Diameter 110 mm
Length 67 mm
Cap/Base Type 2 Pin
Type Light Bulb
Manufacturers Average Lamp Life 2000 hrs
Voltage 6 Volt
Warranty 1 Year
Reflector/Spotlight Type AR111
Cap/Base G53 (53mm Apart Prongs)

Alternative Stock Identifier Part Codes

41830SSP D067
M163 3000HR:RAD


For 35 Watt AR111 Aluminium Reflector 111mm 6 Volt (4 Degree Beam)



Frequently Asked Questions

We make every effort in answering your questions.

What are the different types of cap and base?

Fri May 2006

There are many different types of cap and base. The more common caps and bases include 'Edison Screw', 'Bayonet Cap', 'Small Bayonet Cap' and 'Small Bayonet Cap'. To view the more unusual caps and for a complete guide ...

What Does Beam Angle Mean?

Fri Apr 2015

The beam angle of a lighting source is the angle between the two opposing points at which the light output from the light source drops to below 50% intensity. A simplified way of thinking about the beam angle of a light source is that it is the angle ...

What are dichronic light bulbs and how can I tell them apart from an ordinary lamp?

Fri Jul 2015

A halogen dichroic light bulb has a reflector that emits the light from the back of the lamp. Used in the wrong downlighter they could cause overheating. You can tell them apart from a ordinary lamp by shining a light at the back of one, if it's ...